Ø 中古—R&S SMR40 Signal Generator
ROHDE & SCHWARZ SMR40
The R&S SMR40 Signal Generator is designed as CW generator with pulse modulation capability with frequency coverage from 1 GHz up to 40 GHz. The lower limit can be expanded to 10 MHz by the optional Frequency Extension 0.01 GHz to 1 GHz (option B11).
The SMR40 stands out from other generators for its excellent spectral purity. Advanced frequency synthesis with fractional-N divider makes for low SSB phase noise and high spurious suppression, both of which are for example prerequisites for reliable receiver measurements. Modern microwave filters in the output path of the instrument ensure excellent harmonics suppression. This is necessary to obtain conclusive results in scalar network analysis measurements.
Features and specifications of the Rohde & Schwarz SMR40 include:
- High Output Power: >+9 dBm (at 40 GHz)
- CW generator with pulse modulation capability (standard version)
- Signal generator with AM/FM and LF generator (option B5)
- Synthesized sweep generator with analog ramp sweep (option B4)
- Digital RF and level sweep (standard version)
- Analog ramp sweep (RF sweep, option B4)
- Max. sweep rate for ramp sweeps min. 600 MHz/ms (frequency >2 GHz)
- Digital sweep of LF generator (with option B5)
- 10 user-selectable frequency markers for RF sweep
- Operating modes: automatic, singleshot, manual, externally triggered
Rohde & Schwarz SMR40
We accept payment through BANK transfer only.
Term of payment: 100% T/T in advance.